Rat piss on a coke can

Whenever you buy a can of coke or other canned soda, please make sure that you wash the top with running water and soap or, if not available, drink with a straw. A family friend died after drinking a can of soda! Apparently, she didn't clean the top before drinking from the can. The top was encrusted with dried rat's urine which is toxic and obviously lethal!!! Canned drinks and other food stuff are stored in warehouses and containers that are usually infested with rodents and then get transported to the retail outlets without being properly cleaned.
naked satanic women gettin fuckedsuck boobs during sex

Rat urine on Cola cans caused Leptospirosis & Death

ayu azahri sex pornwomen orgasms vibratorsex girls on topclassic play boy naked girls pics

Cold drink cans contaminated with rat urine can kill

Want to discuss? Please read our Commenting Policy first. At the most, Tetro says, you could accidentally aspirate the bacteria which could potentially get into your respiratory tract. Over the years, some studies have attempted to draw a negative correlation between overall health and exposure to aluminum and BPA in the linings of cans. In , Health Canada conducted a probabilistic exposure assessment that takes individual chemical concentrations determined in food and compares them with the range in consumption patterns of canned drinks and food. It concluded that current exposure to BPA through packaging did not pose a health risk to the general population.
young black girls sucking cockgloryhole in okcfirst time auditions for teens

Should you refrain from drinking out of an aluminum can?

Taxes A woman went boating one Sunday, taking with her some cans of cola which she put into the refrigerator of the boat. On Monday she was taken to the hospital and placed in the Intensive Care Unit. She died on Wednesday. The autopsy concluded she died of Leptospirosis.
g string pussy oops
tennis balls in cuntyoung nude blonde teenskaty perry vagina pics uncensoredlocal gay hookup sites
Feb 21, Hoax emails and social media posts have recently been circulating across the globe warning users of a deadly disease caused by drinking from soda cans that have been contaminated with rat urine on the lid. In each account, someone drinks straight from a soda can and dies shortly thereafter. An autopsy concludes that the cause of death is Leptospirosis — a direct result of the can which was found to be infected by dried rat urine. Those who took the message seriously were determined to spread the message, while others disregarded it as pure spam.
police report voyeurism wadsworth ohio
22 7
Comments
  •   Gardagar January 1, 2021
    That dinosaur was Yi qi (pronounced yee chee).
    +4 -11
 
Home Sex Dating